Monday, December 7, 2009

Swiss Strolli Rider from Bibi

The Swiss Strolli Rider from bibi® offers parents with more than one child a fun, safe and stress-free way to transport their toddler without the need to buy a costly double stroller.
By simply hitching to the side of almost any stroller,
the Swiss Strolli Rider allows your toddler to ride next to you
on a comfortable bike-like trailer seat
. Stressful trips out to the mall or park will become a thing of the past,
as the Swiss Strolli Rider will revolutionize the way you transport your kids.
A must–have for any busy, on the go, parent!
xox


About the Swiss Strolli Rider
Completely new to Australia, the Swiss Strolli Rider is a trailer seat with a comfortable saddle. With a solid, weather-proof Swiss design, it can quickly hitch onto almost any stroller with a round, square, or oval frame.
The Swiss Strolli Rider also comes with large, durable wheels for quick maneuvers and its minimal width will not get in the way of pushing your stroller.
Tested and approved by TÜV Rheinland in accordance with high European standards, this one-of-a-kind product is suitable for children 15 months or older, and up to 44lbs (20kg).
Of course, the Swiss Strolli Rider is also adjustable!
The padded seat, foot rests, and handlebars easily accomodate a growing child.
A patented top-quality bibi® product.
xox
Using the Swiss Strolli Rider
"Once attached, always place your younger child securely into the stroller first.
Alwasy have an adult supervise your child getting onto and off the Swiss Strolli Rider".
- Unique Trailer Seat, with a comfortable saddle
Stable weatherproof swiss design
- Suitable for children upwards of 15 months and up to 20kg-
Can be quickly hitched to frames with round, oval and square tubing
- Suitable for most prams and pushchairs.- Attached at back of stoller beside pushing adult- Large wheels, for easy trailing action
- Is conveniently and easily pushed because of its minimal width
- Grows with the child
- different height positions for handlebars and foot rests
- Alternative to expensive double prams- Patented Bibi (c) design and tested in accordance with European standards
xox
Is it easy to attach?
Yes! Simply clip in the coupling reducer that is right for your stroller, screw the coupling onto your frame, lock it in place with the coupling jaw, and away you go – it takes less than a minute! How old should my child be to ride on the Swiss Strolli Rider?
At least 15 months old.
We recommend that you do not use the Strolli Rider until your child can walk completely unaided and can sit independently without any help.
If your child is over 20kg we recommend that your child does not use the Strolli Rider.
How will I know if the Strolli Rider will fit my stroller?
The Swiss Strolli Rider fits almost all strollers, but by making the following measurement prior to purchasing a Strolli Rider should ensure that the Strolli Rider fits your particular stroller.
1) Measure the rear frame tubing diameter:
Round Frames:
16x16mm, 19x19mm, 22x22mm , 23x23mm and 25x25mm
Oval Frames:
14x23.8mm, 16x25.4mm and 20x30mm
Square Frames:
16x16mm and 18x18mm
2) Measure 65cm from the ground to the frame, this is the approximate position of where the Strolli Rider will hitch to the frame. Make sure that there are no obstructions that would stop the Strolli Rider to being hitched safely.
Will it accommodate my child as he grows?
Definitely! The saddle has 2 height positions and the footrests and handlebars can be secured wherever is most comfortable for your child
.Will it get under my feet like a buggy board?
Absolutely not! The Swiss Strolli Rider has been designed so that your child sits besides you as you push, which means that your feet are free of any obstructions.
What safety standards does this product comply with?
The Swiss Strolli Rider has been tested and approved by TUV Rheinland(Technical Inspection authority) and Tested in accordance with European standard EN/TC252W1252041.
xox
Who is bibi?
Bibi signifies an entire baby- line of high quality products.
Bibi is an internationally protected trademark enjoying high popularity in both Europe and in many other countries across the world.
The Bibi International division develops bibi products and markets its range through trading partners possessing experience in the market.
The Swiss Strolli Rider is part of a product range, which is based on soother’s baby bottles and teats with modern product design.
High grade materials suitable for children ensure long life, are easily maintained and combine efficient function with fun.
xox
Testimonials
Here is what some parents have to say about the Swiss Strolli Rider Product:
"I have just bought a Swiss Strolli Rider and I cannot believe what a great product it is. I stumbled on it by chance and cannot believe that I have never seen one before and that every parent of an infant and toddler doesn't have one! For those of you out there that have never heard of it, it is a bike that clamps on to your stroller to give your toddler a cool place to sit and ride when they are tired. My daughter loves rider her 'bike' when we are out at the mall or park, as she likes to walk but then of course wants to be carried when she is tired. We have only had this 'bike' for a few weeks now and I get stopped all the time by other moms asking me where I got it from - it is amazing! So I just wanted to let any moms out there who have a baby and toddler the head up on this EXCELLENT product, and to see if any other moms have one and think it is as wonderful as I do." Paula Holding
xox
"Wow, what an amazing product! I could not believe how easy it was to push and how much fun my 4 year old daughter had on it. I was a little skeptical as to how it would handle the corners in my local supermarket, but it was a breeze. My only problem is that people are forever asking where I got it from – but my daughter of course loves all the attention! Thanks again for such a great product, the days of tired legs and a whining toddler are gone forever!" V Winsor
"My 2 year old nephew finds the Rider a blast. He forever wants to go for long walks on it, and never complains about his legs hurting and wanting me to carry him - something that used to be a real problem before. He sits there like such a big boy and I truly believe he thinks he is riding a bike. I wish they had invented these when my own children were toddlers as I could have saved myself a lot of stressful trips out to the mall. I hope other parents get to hear about the Swiss Strolli Rider so they can save themselves some of the trials and tribulations of having an infant and toddler out and about!" Janet Ann Arbor
xox
"Hi, I got the bike this morning and my daughter loves it! My feet did not keep kicking it like a buggy board as it rides along side, my back did not ache, as I could still stand straight without arching my back like a buggy board! She did not keep jumping off it because she thought it was a cool bike! I wish I had bought one of these a long time ago! I walked for a good 2 hrs today without having to carry a miserable toddler or struggle with her climbing out of a double buggy! Thank you so much for selling me this fantastic idea! The only downfall is that people stop you a dozen times to say how good it is or asking where it was from! Good luck in selling loads more!" Nikki Reading
xox
"I just want to thank you again for the wonderful buggy bike. My life is so much easier now I don't have to use the double buggy anymore. The bike even fits on my narrow pushchair, and I have no difficulty pushing it. It is such a good price compared to what you pay for a normal buggy board. This is the best thing I have ever bought in my life, and I've even taken it round the supermarket, which I couldn't with my double buggy. I have an 11 month old, a 2 year old, and a 4 year old, and the only problem I have now is the older 2 children fighting over whose turn it is to ride on it. Thanks again." Pamela South

3 comments:

  1. hi i have been offer one of these by a friend but they have lost the connectors to fit my pushchair can you advise me as to where i could get some new replacements thanks. melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the connectors I am not using. MAybe I can help. I don't think they make the strolli rider anymore because I see online they used too be $140 but I paid $75 so I think they must be discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can it be used with a Bugaboo Bee?

    ReplyDelete