Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yaz NEW blog!!!

Here's Kyaz's latest blog!!!
No surprise to some of u i'm sure
But Kyaz blh dengar Jelita making fun of me dah
HuuHuuHuu
xox
Jelita yg patut have dis sort of blog..
She's the pro when it comes to strollers..not Kyaz
xox
U gals bear with me je lah k
It's just seronok2, hapy2
Tengok gambar2,etc
xox
Kyaz x pandai nak explain berbagai..
Bab specifications,features..I'm lost
xox
But if kebetulan
Kyaz terbaca dlm s&p or kat Mr Tham ke,dpt info dr you gals about strollers..
Kyaz update la sini..
Put pictures; many of them taken from the S&P forum gak
Their variety of strollers & their gorgeous liners!!!
I put details, specs, features of the strollers
Lotak AJO!! Lebih-lebih explain den x reti!!
HeHeHe
xox
YES, since I'm at it... ni satu Kyaz minta
xox
To make this blog 'work'
I need HELP!
From EVERYONE that visits this stroller blog
xox
From my friends I share stroller strories with be it bykkk or sikit
Jelita;my stroller sifu
Nuroll; my dear adik whom I share stroller stories&gossips
Elva;dah jadi tauke kedai bb&strollers
Ida; my mission is to get her join me in this passion
Mama-Mia; Kaz pernah minta advice hal Ily dulu
Farrah;the Peebles blog is specially for u & Nuroll,
Liza;post Smart mencabar keimanan Kyaz..
Join me ya with your reviews;if u gals sudi that is.
xox
Ladies,gentelman..
Leave as many COMMENTS, INFOS, VIEWS, OPINIONS as u want
anything that is beneficial
xox
Not that blog Kyaz ni ramai org baca..
But just kita2 ni pun
dah enough to make this blog fun & beneficial.
xox
Hugs & Kisses dari Kyaz
xox

2 comments:

  1. all i have to say here is that CONGRATS K.YAZZ!!!
    excellent idea to have this blog set up!
    this will help a lot of those lurkers out there to know more about strollers accessories and the beauty of them..
    glad that u've been enjoying the 'blogger' world!
    i'm proud and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear,
    But u know that you would do a better job at it..not better but EXCELLENT & FANTASTIC!!
    And with your superb reviews!!
    Tu yg mahal & yg I x mampu buat.
    U kan stroller sifu i!!!Hehehe.
    Just tell me when you decide to set up your own stroller blog kay..I'll pencen for definite.

    ReplyDelete