Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Latest MacLaren Quest Designer Lulu Guinness Black and White Butterflies strollers

Rasanya this is the latest
Limited Edition MacLaren Quest Lulu Guinness
Must have overlooked yg ni hari tu..
Saw it kat Kiddiecare
I don't get it...
Why does Lulu Guinness keep coming out
with these black & white colours je!?
'This is My Life' & 'Life's a Bed of Roses'
semua hitam/putih :(
xox
Just some extra info to those who are not familiar
with MacLaren Lulu Guinness
They are designed by Lulu Guinness..she's a popular artist
These are DESIGNER pushchairs
in comparison with the normal MacLaren in the market
xox
Limited Edition MacLaren Quest Designer
Lulu Guinness 'Black & White Butterflies'
xox

xox
xox
Sorry gals..
Can't help it
When it comes to Lulu Guinness
I have to put my ILY here
so others can compare how strikingly lovely the ILY is
dgn lain2 Lulu Guinness design

xox
By the way...
Hehehe
This 1 IS UP FOR SALE!!!!
xox
Limited Edition MacLaren Quest Designer
Lulu Guinness 'I LOVE YOU'
Popular known as Mac ILY
It's so special that the ILY even has its own nickname!!!
xox




xox

3 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    buggies for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing an experiment gives us the inspiration of new invention. Thanks for sharing the ideas with us. Carry on!!! Your site will be more informative and more useful to your readers.Best Strollers 2017best double stroller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice blog on stroller. I just bookmark it for future! I have a blog on double jogging stroller for baby and double jogging stroller reviews you may like.

    ReplyDelete