Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'coo Pluto and I'coo Targo

This is Elva's request
when Kyaz asked what stroller she wants up in the blog
El said El minat this brand
The I'coo Baby Stroller
It'a a German engineered stroller
It consist of 2 types
I'coo Pluto and the I'coo Targo
xox
xox
Here's the I'coo Pluto
It's a full service umbrella stroller.
It says it has the largest seat in the field.
Weighing 15lbs..about 7kg+
xox
xox
I'coo Pluto BLACK
xox
xox
xox
I'coo Pluto BROWN
xox
I'coo Pluto Grey
xox

As timeless as it is eye-catching, the I'coo Pluto is the perfect combination of design, performance and comfort. The I'coo Pluto features an impressive aluminum frame that boasts the largest seat in the field and is weight tested for an astonishing 55 lbs.

Add a fun splash of color with the optional stroller cushions. The cased bearing and independent suspension in the wheels make the I'coo Pluto a well equipped, lightweight stroller suitable for babies and toddlers
xox
xox
xox
I'coo Targo Hounds Tooth
xox

xox
xox
I'coo Targo STARRY NIGHT
xox

xox
xox
I'coo Targo MOCHA

Here's the Targo in the recline position



You are never too young to enjoy a German-engineered ride! The much anticipated all new I'coo Targo Stroller is here! The I'coo Targo sets a new standard in engineering and design.

The I'coo Targo is a full service stroller that weighs in at 22 lbs. The Targo has a reversible seat and the stroller can be folded with the seat in the forward facing postition. Unlike some of the competition, the seat or bassinet on the Targo can be raised or lowered so your baby can move up in the world.


The Targo provides a smooth ride for your baby. The Targo is effortless to push because of the lightweight EVA-composite wheels and cased, ball bearing assemblies that reduce friction and optimize lubrication. The durable automatic, air-filled chambers mean the wheels will never deflate.

The Targo comes with:
- Lightweight aluminum frame- Bassinet - Extra padded seat with five point harness and built in bunting bag- Removable, retractable canopy- Two EVA rear wheels with auto-refill air chambers and cased bearing assemblies- Two front ultra smooth swivel wheels with cased bearing assemblies- Removable bumper bar- UV protection all weather cover- Universal infant seat adapter bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8dt4vgmoE&feature=related

Since El minat..who knows she may be able to bring this in?!?

Do not hesitate to contact Elva :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment